Saturday, July 16, 2011

Welcome to Kansas City, Trader Joe's!

Trader Joe's opened yesterday in Kansas City, so I went to check it out today. It was like Walmart on Black Friday! The lines where wrapping around the back of the store, we stood in line about 45 minutes to check out!

Trader Joe's - 2nd Day Open - Very Crowded!

Two Buck Chuck

I can definately see myself shopping here on a regular basis. It's about a 30-45 minute drive from our house, but I think we'll head there at least once a month! Prices are great, and they carry stuff I can't get at most regular grocery stores, such as kefir and raw milk cheese. And the roasted seaweed snacks are addictive! I've had them before from Whole Foods Paycheck, where they cost $3-4 if I remember correctly, but at Trader Joe's they are only 99 cents, so I don't feel guilty about eating 1/2 the package in one sitting!

Today's Goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment