Monday, October 22, 2012

Spicy Sausage, Spaghetti Squash, and Kale Soup


Ingredients:

  • 2 pounds spicy sausage
  • 1 small spaghetti squash, cooked and shredded
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 1 bunch kale, stems removed and torn
  • 1 cup white wine
  • 10 cups chicken broth
  • 1 Tablespoon dried thyme
  • Red pepper flakes, to taste

In a stock pot, brown the sausage. Drain grease.

Add onion, cook until soft.

Add spaghetti squash, wine, chicken broth, and spices. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.

Stir in kale and cook until wilted, remove from heat.


1 comment:

  1. New follower from Weddingbee: I myself blog about my wedding but I love cooking so I'm excited to read about your recipes! This looks delicious: I love spaghetti squash (especially since I'm gluten-intolerant!) and am always trying to find new ways to use it!

    ReplyDelete